Black & White look Optical is a family owned practice focused on serving our community with quality and affordable eye care.
Eye Exam & Insurance
Your Eye insurance plan likely covers more than an annual eye exam at Black & White look Optical.
Use your insurance benefits or FSA/HSA dollars to get prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses, and even prescription sunglasses; everything you need to love your eyes all year long. We accept many vision insurance plans and we’ve got Direct Billing to take the hassle out of filing insurance claims. Come in and we’ll help you get the most out of your benefits.
More Lens Options
- Multifocal lenses have more than one correction problem.
- Bifocal lenses have two different corrections, up close and far away.
- Trifocal lenses add a correction for intermediate distances.
PROGRESSIVE LENSES (no line bifocals)
- Best lens for complete vision correction at all distances
- Single vision look, more appealing than multifocal lenses with focal lines
- Reduce reflections, glares, and halos.
- Lenses appear clearer, improving the look of your glasses. Highly recommended.
- Continuously adapts to changing light conditions.
- Works with almost any prescription and frame.
- Blocks 100% of UV rays.