Black & White look Optical is a family owned practice focused on serving our community with quality and affordable eye care.
Education on Products & Services
- Good general purpose lenses
- Excellent tintability factor
- Better UV light protection than glass lenses
- Covers the widest range prescriptions
- Most durable lens, impact-resistant*
- Thinner and lighter than plastic
- Highly scratch-resistant
- Provides 99% UV protection
- *No lens is shatterproof or unbreakable
- HIGH INDEX LENSES
- Super thin and lightweight with better clarity than polycarbonate
- Slimmer more attractive profile
- Great for strong prescriptions
- Reduce glare that impairs your vision
- Reduce squinting and eyestrain
- Fight eye fatigue and headaches
More Lens Options
- Multifocal lenses have more than one correction problem.
- Bifocal lenses have two different corrections, up close and far away.
- Trifocal lenses add a correction for intermediate distances.
PROGRESSIVE LENSES (no line bifocals)
- Best lens for complete vision correction at all distances
- Single vision look, more appealing than multifocal lenses with focal lines
- Reduce reflections, glares, and halos.
- Lenses appear clearer, improving the look of your glasses. Highly recommended.
- Continuously adapts to changing light conditions.
- Works with almost any prescription and frame.
- Blocks 100% of UV rays.